Tuesday 9 December 2014

LET IT GO!!!....

Hey people!!! how are you all doing? hope you all stated the new week in good spirit.... I feel really good people I don't know why to be honest with you..... #inmyBritishacentlol..... OK!! You'all know we have a few days more into the new year right? I have been on a personal journey for quite sometime now... I have been doing a lot of FORGIVING, soul searching, getting rid of non-essential things that have become baggage in my life. Aside from that I doing a lot of clearing out as well..... Am clearing out unfriendly friends, relatives, associates, clothes.... in fact, everything that falls into the non-essential category. 
Haven't you noticed that when you travel light, you have the energy to look after yourself better, do stuff without much distraction from looking after your baggage? It's about letting go of all that hold you back, getting rid of all your excess baggage and extra weight and traveling light.....letting go totally..... Forgiving, is one of the most difficult things we humans have to do... YES!!! you heard right!! You just have to forgive for your own good.


When you forgive, you take back your authority from whoever hurt you, you release yourself from prison of hate, you break set barriers and the sweetest is that you are no longer a captive.... your a free being... FREE to do you. After an attempt on President Ronald Reagan's life in 1981, he made a commitment to forgive his attacker John Hinckley. He said, he knew his physical healing was directly dependent on his ability to forgive. This were words from a man an attempt was made on his life.

I may never get to understand the pain you go through on a daily basis, I may never get a full view of how enormous it it or how deep the cut is....... One thing I know is.... you can LET IT GO... The year is coming to an end and my friend you do not need such weight, baggage and excesses with you into the new year. Perhaps, you  wound/pain may not just be physical, health wise, emotional, mental..... It may have come from your parents, spouse, children, boss, boyfriend/girlfriend, sibling, neighbor. etc. You can choose to be resentful, spiteful or you can just release it and let it go. Why you ask? See, most people who fail to reach their destination aren't stopped because of insurmountable barriers and obstacles they meet on their way, but it is because they are worn out trying to carry too many things on their life journey. Resentment only replays the pain.....

I doubt if you will be free standing in the grave of the one who hurt you.... Hebrews 12:1 Talks about laying aside every weight..... God's grace is upon you... be merciful..... you have all it takes to LET IT GO!!!

Sharon xxx.....

2 comments:

  1. Hiya mami....Lovely Post as always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww maamiiii .... you have me blushing.. hope your good? thanks for always stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...