Monday 28 December 2015

HEY GUY'S!!! I'M BACK!!!.....YESSSS BACK TO BLOGGING!!!


AWWWW WOW! it's been a very long  time :-D. where do I start from? I am lost for words but I sure will say something ...... Hmmmm **clears throat** You see guys sometimes people just go away. they go away not because they don't care, they just go because LIFE happened to them. It could be as a result of genuine reason(s), maybe it's to go on a mission, to be alone, to get  away form "it" all, to re-discover  and seek re-direction etc. whatever the reason, it may not be in ABANDONMENT.

What am I saying? All I am trying to say is that I DID NOT ABANDON YOU. My inactivity have hurt some persons in my life, those that are far and near but I am so sorry. 
Anyway, I did and achieved a lot while I was away. I performed better at work, got certified as a professional trainer, trained and counselled more people, spent quality time with family, mended relationships, cooked, ate and found inner PEACE.
In all, I am back to blogging..... hahahaha

Thank you guys for the love..... I mean LOVE!!! I can say I have angels as brothers and sisters on here. I don't want to mention names..... thank you for all the love, email, text, calls etc I love you all dearly.
 A little advice y'all, in all you do, someone somewhere is watching you closely. My absence has taught me that. Keep doing what you do, you are doing just fine because lives are being transformed, motivated and inspired through your channel.

I love you for sticking with me and I will see you in my next post. MERRY XMAS!!!

Sharonxxxx

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome back Sharon.
    I am sure you are back and better.

    Egwumba’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Ugo I am back. thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...