Friday 24 June 2016

LIVE. LOVE. LEARN. LAUGH........ MENTORING SESSION WITH SHARON

Everyone is passionate about something. Something that brings you joy and fulfilment, one that you pursue with all your heart. ..... Something you do effortlessly while remaining your authentic self yet touching and changing lives positively. 
Often times, we spend our time doing things that call to our hearts using our time, gifts, talents, resources etc. in ways that are meaningful to us. We do this in hope that we will reach out and help other people who are hungry for the solutions we bring.

There is always joy in creating and living out your purpose while  being a blessing to humanity through the wealth of knowledge you bring. You do it so passionately and effortlessly that it doesn't seem like work to you. This is my story and I am loving every minute of it.

Lately, I find myself working so hard on things that I am passionate about. My most recent project being mentoring, coaching and helping as many persons as possible become better in their job, career and life in general. It is all about connecting with other individuals and adding value to their lives in ways I can. I think when we find something that calls our hearts as individuals, we can always find time and ways to make a little difference from wherever we are irrespective of our busy schedules.

Live. love. learn. laugh. I remind myself of these words always and I will urge you reading this to do so as well. I need you to know that we are in this need filled world together and with every change you get, contribute and make small difference as much as possible. By doing so, we will continue to develop skills and grow in ways that allows us to be more effective and efficient at whatever we are hoping to achieve on this journey called LIFE!....

Finally, here are some photos from my debut mentoring session tagged "Talk2sharonn". It is a platform I created that allows me reach out, mentor, coach, provide solutions, add value and support individuals that come my way with confusion, struggles and challenges they may need help with in different areas of their lives. The sessions are very lively and interactive allowing us to learn form each other. The goal is to become better together.

I hope to carry-on doing this as often as I can transferring knowledge and skills I have acquired over the years through education, training's and working experience. 

If you are based in Port-Harcourt and would like to be a part of my next session, please get in touch with me via contacts provided on this blog.    






Beautiful people.
Thanks for taking time to read.

Sharonxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...