Friday 16 September 2016

AN ODE TO ME ON THIS SPECIAL DAY ..... MY BIRTHDAY.

Yayyyyy!!!! It's my birthday.

Waking up this morning is a miracle. 
I remember years back when it was a huge struggle
My life, my dream, my goals, my aspirations 
Oh even breathing used to be a struggle.

I felt suffocated,
Every thing I did,
Every thing I looked forward to,
Every thing I turned to,
Everyone around me,
Felt so unreal.

The reflections of me I see in the mirror,
In my imagination and thoughts,
Are a far cry of what my creator intended.

Anger, frustration and guilt engulfed and consumed me
Clearly, I needed help with my insecurities
I needed to be delivered from my own self
I needed someone to make the tears and loneliness go away ..... 'disappear' 

Then slowly, the years begin to roll by
The sun begins to rise and shine in my direction
I started to see and creep out of the things that held me bound
Breaking free of the pain, anger and fear
Releasing all the negativity

As the years begin to roll by
I started finding myself
Following divine footsteps and paths
Designed to only lead and connect to the Master
It's a path I am yet to fully discover myself.

As the years begins to roll and evolve to this moment,
Eyes are raised,
I see clearly,
I feel better,
I am more accepting of Me!
There's more coming together
More feeling of fulfilment 
And accomplishments

It's another Year
I can feel the quietness inside
The splendour is let out
The peace I can't explain 
I breath without fear, pain or guilt
Totally fixated and in awe
In awe of the marvellous miracle that is ME!

The Sharon Ifeoma ... That I am totally in love with.

Happy birthday to this exceptional master piece

Called 

SHARON IFEOMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...