Friday 20 January 2017

WHAT DO YOU SEE AND BELIEVE IN 2017?

Hey guys?

'Wonderful things starts to take place when we are in a state of appreciation and thanksgiving'. Pondering on this statement makes me remember a lot of things in my life and certain levels I went through in 2016.

You see, life is filled with loads of what I would like to call 'evidential facts' (It's not in your dictionary) basically they are facts that comes with some form of evidence ..... the type that waves at you to say look, I'm here!!! They come so real that you can't get them out of your head.

Evidence that says oh you are lonely ... you got no man/woman to love, your bank account is in red, you don't have a job ....... I know that these are facts to life but I also know that what you believe about those facts and how you choose to act on it is totally up to you. Again, your response and interpretation to the issues of life that happens you, is very important.

Now we are in 2017 and a lot is already going on. From fasting and prayers to new year resolutions to lifestyle changes ...... people are already bullying others with their personal decisions and makeover .... Hmmmm and to you, you are just there feeling all type of way like you are in a world of your own while others are busy. 

Take a deep breathe my friend and be careful of the things you feed your soul with before you make the mistake of your life. Note that some start early, while others take their time knowing that they are on their own lane. Which ever category you fall in, understand that 'the race is not to the swift neither is the battle to the strong BUT, time and chance always happen to them all...... 

What do you believe in this year? See you have a choice over your belief system because your interpretation of what your life looks like might not be true. You are more! you are better! you are amazing! .... and you CAN!.

Believe in the right things so that you can begin to make them REAL! Start questioning any belief and prophecies that is limiting you and give more attention, credence and evidence to anything that empowers you.

Focus on the positives in 2017. Remember, wonderful things happen when we start appreciating where we are while looking at where we aspire to get to.

I am looking forward to fun things happening to me this year. I hope you are looking forward to great things too. Remember to feed your soul right.  

Happy new year.

Sharonxxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...