Saturday 16 September 2017

DEAR SHARON IFEOMA......

Hey guys!

It's my Birthday again Yay!!! Thinking about how old I am really gave me the opportunity to re-evaluate myself, my life and how far I have come. It is a great opportunity for me to really think about who Sharon Ifeoma really is. How I'm living my life, I'm I inspiring, encouraging and touching lives as much I should? I'm I fulfilling God's intended purpose or I'm I just occupying space?

You see, everyday people tell me I inspire them in different ways. The things people tell me via calls, messages, emails etc about how I have touched them positively sometimes scares me. I wonder if all they say about me is all there is about Sharon Ifeoma. 

I know there's more to me than what meets the eye but to be honest, I am scared! Thinking about the ideas I have locked up inside, on paper and vision board scares me to death because I feel like the expectations, responsibilities as well as criticisms will increase. I also know that doing something you love and are passionate about exposes you to fame and limelight, I really don't know if I can handle all the judgement that comes with that territory.   

I want to re-create the narrative that surround Persons Living with Disabilities, Persons who lack confidence, zeal, will power as well as those struggling to fit into the narrative society has created for them. Those succumbing and conforming to what is dished out to them everyday because society say so. People with no self esteem at all who end up feeling worthless. I want to give people a chance to tell their individual stories so that when these stories are pulled together, people can relate, connect and re-create the narrative in the mind and hearts of society. 

Thus far, my plat-form has helped a lot of people change their mindset about how they see themselves, how others see them and the general projection of who they really are irrespective of their circumstances. 

I am already "Sharon Ifeoma" I don't have to be someone else. I do what I do to inspire others that there's more to them. When your heart is inspired to Be ... to DO ... and to BECOME, there lies your safe haven. I have worked hard to become a "Safe" haven to other's, a place where people can come pour into, draw strength, wisdom, hope and comfort. A place where positive 'exchange' takes place so no one .... I mean no one meets ME and leave the same.  

Dear Sharon Ifeoma, as assertive and vibrant as you are please don't be afraid of the limelight cos you are already there and trust me you are doing just fine. You have become wiser with age and experience so do not be afraid of being judged. You are ridding humanity of insecurity and low self -esteem. Girl appreciate how far you've come and take your projects even more seriously this new year. Reach out more .. Do more and DON'T ever let fear of the unknown drag you back rather, let it thrust you further into the world where you are most needed.

Look there's help everywhere! all you need to do is to ask and boom! you are there. Remember to always draw from the supernatural for therein lies strength, grace and peace. All things are your's girl.
Your mind has always been stronger than your situation therefore, things will always fall in place at the appointed time.

Happy birthday Sharon Ifeoma.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...