Wednesday 8 November 2017

HOW ARE YOU FEELING SO FAR?

Hiya,

So I googled myself and look what I found??? A picture of myself! Yep. 
I remember going on naija pals back in 2011 when I was in the UK. I signed up there just to be close to home ... watching Nigerian movies, music and news. However, I don't remember using my photo tho but hey I found my picture there, no bad news about me so I'm feeling good. **Smiles**

How are you feeling guy's? No really, I want to know how you are feeling because I just want to know and because it is November. The year is winding down and usually people will begin to take stuck of things.... how the year has been so far for them, their growth process, checking and scrutinizing the ultimate list etc. Some even go as far as feeling unaccomplished just because they were not able to check all the boxes on their list.

If at this point in the year you feel unaccomplished, inadequate and ungrateful please snap out of it osiso... Why don't you start by looking back on each month of the year and count your blessings. Take out your old photo album and have a look through and in there, you will find memories that will blow your mind and also remind you of how far you've have come and how much you have grown. 

In that album, you will find people who are better than you at the moment, those you are better than and those that have died. Do you know that so many people want to be you, have and enjoy the things you are complaining about right now? 

The other day, I was complaining to a friend of mind that my parents call me too much. and to be honest, her response shook me to my bones. She told me how blessed and lucky I am to still have my parents around. Don't get me wrong I always appreciate my parents and siblings for always coming through for me. Their support is amazing and I am really blessed to have them all. However, I said a prayer of thanksgiving and made a decision never to complain again. 

We can't do everything. The earlier we understand that the better for us all. Start from where you are and with what you have. Do not let all the fakeness and unhealthy competitions happening around you change your focus from your goal. Sometimes, we can't control the way certain things will turn out in our lives, we can only plan, work hard and take calculated risk However, when certain circumstance want to change the course of your life, you cannot fight it. 

 We often forget that circumstances sometimes choose our paths for us. We only get to see the beauty of it all in the process,  as we  journey along and in the end. While things evolve and unravel, pray, be positive and optimistic about your life.

How you feel reflects your mental state and affects all areas of your life. Don't let numbers or setbacks dictate how you feel. The year is still here and the last time I checked, Miracles still happen everyday.

love...Hugs...Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...