Monday 13 November 2017

INFLUENCE: POWER TO AFFECT

An uncle of mine told me to go and get a law degree recently when I told him I am going back to get an MSc. Of course he doesn't mean any harm at the end of the day, he wants the best for his niece. I have met a lot of people who often think of me as a lawyer and I really don't know why. Abeg my people epp me dem dey write lawyer for person face?

I already knew what and who I wanted to become at a very young age but the only problem then was that I didn't have a title or name for it. I love the law profession don't get me wrong but it is not for everyone. I have dunk my feet into the legal profession before but it didn't sit right with me sorry. 
So what is it that you do Sharon?

I work as a corporate trainer. This is the career path I have chosen for myself and I love what I do. I get to meet a lot of people, exchange knowledge, skills, ideas, I get to share in peoples experience. I don't just deliver training's, I mentor, coach and influence lives. Influencing lives gives me all the satisfaction I need in the world.  


The feedback and testimonials I get are amazing and I thank God everyday for being a tool. I don't know if I would be this fulfilled in the legal profession. Therefore I would say don't be everything everyone want's you to be. Take advice that will benefit you but be your own individual ... spirit ... soul and body. Be sure to stand for something your heart yearns for. When it comes to your career, don't conform to the norm. It will be hard, difficult, sometimes lonely but it will give your the fulfillment of living out your purpose. 

Your greatest LEGACY in life is dependent on the lives you have touched and influenced positively. If you can ... your could ... you will .. Just step out.

It is Monday .... It's a new week and another opportunity to INFLUENCE and AFFECT lives. 

Sharonxxx     

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...