Tuesday 15 January 2019

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE


I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me smile.

"Sharon how do you like your rice"?

How thoughtful? No one has ever asked to know how I like my rice. You see there are certain things I like a certain way. I am sure I'm not alone on this path.

How you like your bath water, tea, beans, rice, style, men, women, movies, music, business, colour......etc. Is different to someone else's.

You tailor make your preferences to suit what is perfect for you. Now my question is,  why do you now worry and brude over someone doesn't like your "tailor made perfect"?


Or why do you not like another's "tailor made perfect"?

It's a free world and in my opinion,  it is okay to let other people live and enjoy what's perfect for them at every given point in their lives. 

Remember, just like our tastebuds change, our preferences change too. Think about it and give room where necessary.

This year,  focus on your garde. Tend it and tailor it to your perfect.

******************************************

Share your thoughts....

Happy new year.......
Yes I am back.

#sharonifeoma #alphafocusfoundation #youfirst #sharinglifewithsharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...