Thursday 1 February 2018

PEACE! FIND YOUR OWN PEACE.

In our quest to be seen, noticed and known in a world that seem to be moving in speed light, we lose our peace. In pursuit of happiness, validation and peace of mind, we end up lowering our values.

Can I just tell you that the peace you seek is within you? Always has been. Always will be. 

Stop faking happiness because real happiness can be recognized and felt even from afar. Don't be caught up 'trying to look happy', it will only stop you from actually forgetting to be being happy. 

Stop dancing around other peoples idea's of happiness. Some of those type of happiness was created so you can project them into your life and use them as standards. Is this not why you lose your peace?

They sold you this lie to make you feel 'inadequate', not 'well enough', 'invalid',..... 

Can I just say you are 'well enough?' as a matter of fact, you my darling are 'enough'.

Stop having a headache over noting and find your own PEACE!.

It's a new month guys. Go out and be. 

Love, light & peace.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...