Monday 25 July 2016

WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU?

Hey guys!
Happy Monday everyone.

I hope you had an amazing weekend? Mine was fabulous as I got to spend it with family. I had so much fun playing, eating and just lazing around the house. I love the fact that for a minute, I didn't get to think about work, deadlines, annoying boss, annoying colleagues,.... and all the things that comes with WORK. Lol.

While luxuriating over the weekend, I over heard a neighbor complaining about how things are bad for him and his family, how the devil is fighting them at every corner ..... He talked about being tired, afraid, exhausted and hopeless. For a minute, I paused and prayed for him in my heart. I asked God to help him, send him help speedily and bless him and his household.
 I don't know this man personally but I do know a God that knows his end from the beginning. I didn't also need his permission to say a word of prayer for him .... I just prayed!

Times are hard this days. Complains here and there about how bad the economy is, skyrocketing unemployment rate, failing system etc. while reminiscing on a lot of things about life, I came to a conclusion that irrespective of what the economy is saying right now, one thing is sure and that is 'If God be for me'.

When we go through stuff we often forget that there is a higher being up there who loves us regardless. You may be facing neglect, your life may not be exciting, business might be slow, you might be sick in your body .......,

You don' have to moan if God is for you. You don't have to be afraid of the future because God is with you. Chose to partner with God today knowing that when you go through the fire, He will be right there with you.

Having this understanding, instead of complaining I chose to relish in the knowledge that I need God and me to partner as I do live.

It's all about you and God this week, month and the remaining part of the year.

Have an amazing week guys.

Sharonxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...