Wednesday 24 January 2018

BEAUTIFUL REMINDER

Hey guys!!!

Happy new year!
So this year, I have decided to share more things that inspire people here and on my social media handle. I shared this on my Facebook page and thought it won't be nice to leave you guys out. So enjoy!

I don't remember not living with these babies (my legs). They are a beautiful reminder of God's faithfulness, love and grace.

This is not what every day normal looks like neither does it represent the word *perfect*.

I can't live without these babies no matter how hard I try. My doctor in the UK once recommended i undergo some procedures to enable me walk better. I said thank you sir and ran for my life biko.

This is normal to me. It is my normal.

You see, scars are uncomfortable. However, they are a beautiful reminder of where we've been, what we've been through, they show how strong and resilient we are.

Scars and imperfections drive our hunger for better. They fuel your thoughts about life good, bad and ugly. Scars are life's testaments.

 Above all, they are road maps that reminds others about life because life happens.

Sometimes, don't to change the way you look especially if you had no control over whatever it was that happened.

No matter how scary they look, the story behind it or the pain, they are your TRUTH.

What's your scar?

- The child you had out of wedlock?
- Your third class degree?
- Your burnt skin?
- Your many failures?
- Your disability?
- Your lack of education? 
- Your inability to have children?
- Your single hood?
- Your brokenness?

***** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They are all there and yes we can see them all. However, they are a much needed experience that someone somewhere needs to get out of bed.

They need to see them to be hopeful.

Stop being ashamed of them. Let them be visible.
You have come a long way to change your story. TELL it like it is.

Scars are a reminder of your many victories.
#stories #sharonifeoma #Sharinglifewithsharon #sharonspeaks #life #inspiration #motivation



No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...