Saturday 11 April 2015

HIDE ALL YOU WANT! GOD KNOWS YOUR REALITIES.

Hey my beautiful family! how una dey? Today I want to talk about REALITY. We live in a world where it now appears okay to fake our lives and pretend as if everything in our individual lives is perfect. We also forget that there is a supreme being who sees and knows much more about us than we can comprehend. Reality:- is the true situation that exists. it is the conjectured state of things as they actually are, rather than as they might be imagined or appear.
Reflecting on happenings in my life lately, I have come to realise that we humans do not appreciate or rather acknowledge our true realities. We would rather care and stress ourselves more about what other people think about us rather than face our lives and deal with "our issues aka reality". I am one woman who loves to dress and look good all the time and I mean ALL THE TIME. this is not to please anyone, rather it is about appreciating myself and how far I have come to accept my life, shape, and feel good. really this is my life! 


This past few weeks, I looked AMAZING......but within, I was struggling, I was very bitter, in pain and I cried a lot. Things were not just going as planned and it broke my heart. Hey! guess what, people didn't see my pain and how broken I was neither did they understand the struggle behind my smile. They only saw what I portrayed or perhaps, what I sold them (we're all guilty ain't we?). 

I was all smiles, I wore my best clothes and no one would have noticed what my reality was. So one morning I woke up and while worshiping, I heard a voice say to me; Sharon, this is not the place or time to fake things. God knows your realities so out with it. WOw! Isnt it amazing how God knows so much about us? He has even seen our end from the beginning and He smiles at our foolishness each time we try to pretend with Him. Wow.

See God is not man. We can fake and pretend all we want but in all, He knows all of our realities. Our lives may not be perfect, but should we need a place to pour out our heart and soul, it should be before our maker. We can do all the hiding behind our clothes, makeup, titles ...... before men but certainly not before God.

People didn't see my realities because I didn't look it. This is same for a lot of people walking our streets.......You can't deal with your issues alone, reach out to the one who knows it all... Be your brothers keeper...... forget the shine and look deeper.

Psalm 139:7-12.

Sharon xxx.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! ! this is a really deep post oh!.. Aswear i have read 3 deep post back to back this morning.. the heavens must be talking to me.. **Shines teeth...

    1. everydaytibs.blogspot.com/2015/05/midweek-debate-abortion-should-be-legal.html?showComment=1431667187248#c8193716275933775959

    2. http://iblogwithgrace.blogspot.com/2015/05/what-you-need-to-know-about-abortion.html?showComment=1431670330214#c1615678901604905003

    and now you,.. You know yeah Ifeoma, often times it feels good to live in deceit.. To feel a fake kinda good in the crowd and feel sorely bad alone.. To fake a smile to make another smile, but to be nothing but depressed on the inside.. i can sooo relate to this bubba.. A whole lot.. but like you said, the almighty GOD sees us in through like a Transparent glass.. And opening our hearts and sores to him is more like the only way to truly heal...

    This was an enlightening and ghen ghen read Bubba.. and the crowd goess.. Oooossshheey Turn uP!.. Cheers Ifeoma..

    P.S: I am a tad worried about you Bubba... **Deep sigh.. But i know all is well regardless.. Cheers..

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...