Thursday 19 May 2016

Don't fret it.



I woke up this morning with an episode (don't we all sometimes?) and I felt like crawling back to bed. No I didn't go back to bed because I have work to go to and secondly, we don't always have to act out how we feel. I motivate people a lot ...... that's basically what I do most of the time ...... but trust me, I needed all the motivation I can get to leave my house this morning. 

All I am saying is that ' sometimes, we feel like we are not doing enough .... not putting in enough energy and hard work into what we do and this feeling leaves us tired, numb and disappointed. It leaves us with self doubt too. I have doubted myself capabilities for a while and that's changing because I figured how long do I have to sit and worry over thing I have little or no control over?

I realised that everything starts from the 'MIND' and this morning, I am changing the way I see and think about things. I am going to believe in myself afresh and do the things I have always wanted to do. This might not make sense to a lot of people but I want you to get on with your life too. 

WE ARE ALL DOING GOOD!!!.

See life from a different angle, appreciate how far you have come and take it one step at a time.

Don't fret. Life is full of ups and downs. You are doing good trust me.

Have a fruitful and productive day.

Sharonxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...