Tuesday 3 May 2016

Here's what I am sharing TODAY!


When we go on Facebook, we are asked “What’s on your mind”? This is not because they really care about what we have up on our heads rather, they want the PEOPLE we relate with and those in our lives ….. Whether they care or not, close to us or not, know us personally or not, real or fake………..

FaceBook like other social media platforms just want us to share something. Be it an update about what is going on in our worlds or just something to see or read about. All they want is for you to share SOMETHING!

We share memories ranging from videos, pictures, news, we tweet, re-tweet, tag, are tagged, we re-share stuff on social media. However, what is more important is the message we are passing on, its impact and influence our posts have on people.

The question is does your post reflect who you really are? Personally, I am becoming very aware and paying great attention to everything I put up on social media. Everything I will be putting up will have to be about the things that blesses and matter to me.

So here’s what I am sharing today. Today I am sharing THE GOSPEL. It has brought so much light into my life and has helped change my perspective on life.

As much as God loves me, He loves YOU.
He is not angry with you
He cares for you
He satisfies and sets free
He paid the price in FULL not in parts
You are the light to the world  so go out there and SHINE!!!


Everyone, everyday is got something to share. What are you sharing today?

'Go into the world' is the command.  -Mark 16:15.  This is part of my world and I choose to share my faith here. 


Sharonxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...