Friday 7 April 2017

KEEP MOVING FORWARD


Our eyes are in front and not behind for a reason. It is much more important to look ahead than to look back. Do not dwell on the things in the past. Learn from them and keep moving forward. -Unknown

No matter where you've been, mistakes made and no matter what you think have gone wrong in your life, keep walking because so many good things are coming your way.

Life is full of ups and downs just like it is full of possibilities. Be curious about the good things that will happen to you soon....... See there's light ..... I can see it and I know you too can.

#motivation #inspiration #encouragement #life #Sharon






No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...