Sunday 17 May 2015

BREAKFAST INSPIRATION.... SWEET POTATOES + EGGS


Gooooooodmorrrrrning my beautiful darlings!!!! breakfast is served!!!




Love me some nutri-C.





Okay! here we go..... no long gist here. I just thought to inspire one or two persons who may be overthinking what to have for breakfast this beautiful sunday morning. I hope this will inspire you and you will be just fine.So here we gooooo

          Recipe:
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Eggs
  • Fresh tomatoes
  • Onions 
  • Salt 
  • Pepper
  • Butter/Vegetable oil

   Preparation 
  • Cut potatoes into chunky cubes, give it a good wash and a pinch of salt.
  • Place a pan on the fire, add vegetable oil, leave to heat and fry.
  • Mix your eggs with preferred spice and fry with very little oil.
  • Hmmmm thatz all Enjoy. Do your style basically.
Yes I choose to have it with Nutri-C as you can see (I love nutri-C.) you can choose to have it with tea, pap, custard, water or warefa..... Enjoy and be healthy...... Stay healthy.

                                                           Kisses###

Sharonxxxx

1 comment:

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...