Sunday 24 May 2015

YOU ARE WATCHED ALWAYS.

Hey fam! happy weekend my beautiful people. I read a story about an American Major League Baseball Center Fielder named Joe DiMaggio. He is best known for his 56-game hitting streak a record that still stands till date.


When asked by a reporter Joe you always seem to play with the same intensity. You race after every fly ball and  run out every grounder, even the yankees have a big lead in the pennant race and there's nothing on the line. How come Joe?
DiMaggio replied, 'I always remind myself that there might be someone in the stands who never saw me play before.'  

Joe's reply really got me thinking. We live in an era where 'eye service' seems to be the order of the day. People are no longer concerned about doing things because it is the right thing to do. We no longer go out of our way to get things done with the right energy and intentionality, these days, it's all 'eye service' whether in church, workplace, in a group or one-on-one. We all want one recognition or the other.

Someone somewhere is watching to see how you handle that situation, problem, task, treat your subordinates and the people around you, how you act when your boss isn't watching, how you respond to temptations and criticisms. People are watching to see your REACTIONS!!!

Friends, as you go out this week, let your light shine so shine before men, that they may see the good works and glorify your Father in Heaven. Remember, rewards only comes from above (Matt.5:14-16).

Live right, do right and be the illuminator wherever you are planted. It's a new week, another chance to get better because someone is always, will always and always on the look out just to see you TAKE ACTION.

Have a blessed week......... be inspired!!!

Sharonxxxxx.

4 comments:

  1. "Live right, do right and be the illuminator wherever you are planted."
    Thanks for the message... its a great one to start a new week with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mehn!!!!!

    'I always remind myself that there might be someone in the stands who never saw me play before.'

    Bubba, that reply is everything.. **ALL IN CAPS.. i mean wow!!! You know yeah.. life is teaching this 23 years 5 months and 12 days old young and utterly confused man that there is something about doing something we love.. and it is the fact that at a time at a time yeah, you just let go of teh distractions and pressures.. and begin to Dance like no one is watching.. cause in all sincerity yeah.. as long as you love what you do ba.. The whole world is actually your stage, and the whole world is your Audience.. Amazing Bubba.. Really Amazing.. this was such a ghen ghen post.. i am truly inspired I tell you..

    P.S: Welcome Back oh Sharon! Biko! Where did you go before?! Why did you break our hearts with your absence nah?! I beg you in the name of GT- Bank, dont leave us again for tooo long.. Pretty please.. :) Ooossshheeey Turn uP!.. She is bbaaaaccckkk.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww Adolphus Jnr!!! Welcome oo sorry I did not run to anywhere oo. I have been very busy with work and all but hey, I will up my blogging game *hands on my chest* Thanks for stopping by dear....... it's always my pleasure.

      Delete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...