Saturday 1 October 2016

HAPPY 56TH INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION NIGERIA!

Yay!!! My Country is 56 years old today.

We have come a long way. Yes we really have.

Like many countries of the world, organizations, establishments as well as individuals go through seasons and times, we are experiencing our own portion of it. This is not a time to cause out our leaders and be all negative. In fact, this is a time to celebrate and reflect on this beautiful occasion of our beloved county's anniversary.

Blessed with natural and mineral resources, rich in culture, food and diversity ..... And her oh so loving, smiling, happy, accommodating and good people and much more. YES! I said that ... you can take my word to the bank lol.

Today, as we celebrate Nigeria I pray for peace and unity, I pray that God will sustain us in difficult times. Deadly diseases and plaque will no longer be found in our land. We will continue to grow in wisdom and strength, there shall be no more war, terrorism and division in our land. Our leaders are divinely guided with wisdom from on high to lead us. Every plans of the enemy against us as a nation will not stand. We will grow stronger, better and greater as a Nation in Jesus Name. Amen.

Let's celebrate Nigeria. Let us not also forget to celebrate ourselves because there is no Nigeria without you and I.

Sharonxxx

2 comments:

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...