Friday 14 October 2016

RELAX YOUR HEART ... STAY GROUNDED

Hey guys!

So this lady the other day walked up to me at the supermarket, she told me that she has been watching me since I entered the shop. Hmmm lost for what to say to her I just said 'thank you'. She said that is the problem 'gurl' rolling her eyes at me. She when on to say she wasn't expecting a thank you from me but for me to infect her!

Me: eyes out .... mouth open ... How and what do you mean?

Lady: I mean it just 'infect me with your smile and happiness.

Me: I gave her a bear hug and whispered 'relax you will be okay' in her ears. That was all I had to say to her.

I continued with my shopping and dancing to the rhythm of Techno's 'Pana' playing.

You see, life is tough enough on everybody but the moment we change our perspective on the things life brings our way, we will remain sad and angry. I am dedicated to learning more about how to relax...... Yes! Relax my heart, soul spirit and body.

I practice the art of gratitude because it helps to keep me grounded, open and present. When I am having a bad day, gratitude and appreciation for life, people and relationships steers me back to what is true. 

As an individual, have some empathy for yourself and others. There is so much love in the world and it is your duty to see beauty of it in everyday.

Sharonxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...