Tuesday 3 February 2015

CHANGED PRIORITIES.....

“Nobody's life is ever all balanced. It's a conscious decision to choose your priorities every day”. -Elisabeth Hasselbeck

Hello lovelies, something happened last week when I walked into my big sisters house! I went to see my Nephew whom I have not seen in a while ***before he forgets my face** lol.... and I met a scene I never thought I'd ever see in my sisters house. I saw my sister's shoes in her living room, my nephews socks on the chair, his toys littered around the living room and her handbag on the dining!!! no big deal you say? you don't know my sister, my sister is a perfectionist. common!!! you know how they can be if you have one in your house. she is the type that everything must be in it's proper place.

My priorities have changed Ify..... things are no longer the same! look I know what you're thinking I will fix this place in a moment. I just want my baby to fall asleep and I will fix everything. By the way fixing things around my house is not so much of a priority to me any more........ MY PRIORITIES have changed!!! If  you haven't noticed, my baby and husband are my first priority.   

Hmmmm this happens to everyone..... we prioritize people, tasks, likes, dislikes, events, family, friends, career's,  health, relations......... at every stage in our lives, no matter how organized we are, one thing must matter over the other. You will begin to see what you really want, what can wait and what needs to be attended to first.

A lot of things change in our lives as a result of different factors so do our priorities. As you organise your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly schedules, your priorities is what guides your attention. Like my sister, your top priorities becomes your most important goals. Know what your prioritise are and how to prioritize gives you confidence and makes you understand better how to live your life.

Thank you for stopping by...... Sharon xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...