Saturday 14 February 2015

AWWW IN PICTURES! - HAPPY COUPLES TOGETHER OVER 50 YEARS... STILL CRAZY IN LOVE.

Yevgeniy and Lyubov Kissinin Midwood, Brooklyn
Awww growing old together is a prayer most couples say or perhaps wish for in their love life however, growing old and in love with each other is amazing. It shows an unfailing love, one that has been tested and trusted, unconditional and genuine. When I see old couples in love together, I pray silently in my heart to find that special one who will grow old and in love with me. Enjoy the pictures below......they are simply AMAZING!.

Jake and Mary Jacobs in Solihull, England
Leon and Harriett Bolotin Sharon, Pennsylvania
Dick Dehn and Gary Payne at Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Yaakov and Mariya Shapirshteyn on Brighton Beach, Brooklyn
Moses and Tessie Rubenstein in Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn
Gino and Angie Terranova, Staten Island, New York
Fred and Francis Futterman Midwood, Brooklyn

Joseph and Dorothy Bolotin, Sharon, Pennsylvania
Awww how sweet and nice.

















Love is a beautiful thing..... when you find the one whom your heart beats for...... nothing can beat that!.
Culled

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...