Tuesday 10 February 2015

THINGS TO DO ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

Hello people!! how is you and yours doing..... **in my yoruba accent** lol..... am so sorry for being away for this tinny period...... sowi guys!! Okay today's post is about things to do on valentines day. Yes I know there are a thousand and one things you've planned on doing on the day or perhaps, hmmm you're not really sure of what to do to make that  day beautiful for you and your partner. I have got a few suggestion for you and your's. So here we gooooo!!! 

  • Reenact your first date: Yeah you read correctly. you made the most effort at the beginning of your relationship didn't you? So put that same effort in to make your vals day amazing and fun. It is about memories and a chance to do it right if you didn't the first time.
  • Take a walk: this might sound a bit cliche but it will surprise you what wonders walking (maybe at the part, on the alleyway or not so busy area) can do to your relationship. It is a great opportunity to talk while holding hands and loving on each other.
  • Go for a massage together: Make an appointment for just the two of you. Little activities together like this works wonders and a relaxing massage is just what gets you started.
  • Be homebodies: Have an uninterrupted time together doing nothing. this might just be the best gift ever!!! alone time with each other........ how cool is that? 
  • Chocolate....Chocolate......chocolate. you can't get it wrong with some nice hearty chocolate. it is about the sweetness of the day...... that's what it reminds you of...lols
  • Get away: Yes get away if you have the resources please do. oh you don't have to fly out of the country to enjoy a fun weekend away. there are beautiful places within the country you probably have never been to.... Go visit these places and have a lifetime memory together. A road trip sounds like fun to me......how about that ***whispering***
  • Cook her dinner: simples!!
  • Go on a couples dinner date: get your friends who are coupled to go on a date with you guys......... that will be fun!!! trust me. *** a lot of gossip will happen on the nite *** Hahaha ladies will enjoy that part most ....hummmm.
  • Pick two or more of the above.

Enjoy valentines' day...... no matter what you have planned out. It is not a time to compare! make it special for yourself. Hve fun

Sharon..xxx






1 comment:

  1. I don't have any plans for valentine tho,but I prefer the "be home bodies *I love my home,love my bed,love the comfort, I hope I will be cuddling leboo throughout Saturday. Lolz.

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...