Thursday 25 June 2015

LOVE YOUR DOG(S) .....


Hey guys! how you doing? **in Wendy's voice** Hope your week is been good? Okay! let's talk dog talk.... lol.
So lately, I have noticed a trend among dog owners I have somehow come in contact with. For the records, I am not a dog lover........ I don't even own one...... will not own one (I wanted to say never but....). I noticed that some dog owners feed their beloved dogs with broken plates!!! Yes BROKEN PLATES...... and I can't help but ask why?.
Few day's ago, I had a conversation with a dog owner about dog care....... I asked him if he loves his dog and he 'shapperly' said yes. Me: my guy you don't ...... I don't see any love here. Let's start with your dogs plate. why do you feed him with this kind of plate? I noticed he drank water off a badly burnt, disfigured forbidden bowl.... again why? have you ever taken this dog to see a vet doctor? His sincere answer you ask? NO.

This story is same for a lot of dog owners in this part of the world. if  you cannot properly look after man's best friend aka 'dog' please don't get one. The sight of these dogs eating off broken dirty plates brakes my heart and that of others who really have one. If these animals are precious to you, if they bring you joy, serve you as security and are friends and companion to you why then do you treat them with so much disrespect?

Please think twice before deciding to get a 'puppy'.... 'Nkita'...'Aja'... 'dog'..... whatever you call them. Again, I am not an advocate for dogs or anything like that........ I have huge phobia for dogs as a matter of fact. Phew!!! that said, LOVE YOUR DOG(S) AND SHOW IT.

Poor dogs.... Does this sound familiar? Is this issue common among dog owners? are you a dog owner yourself if so tell us how you care for your dog.

Sharonxxx

4 comments:

  1. Funny... you are not an advocate for dogs, you are just speaking for them.
    What of those who eat dogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugo abi o. You don't have to be a part of something or be directly affected by it to talk about their concerns. Anyway, Hope you are doing good?

      Delete
  2. Hmmmnnn... Mehn eezzz not a joking sturvzz oh! I was born into a family with Local dogs.. I mean our Dog then A.K.A Doggy was literally brought into our Lere home the Year i was born or there about.. Mmeeehhnn Sharon.. You wihh not believe that that Dog lived with us for almost 13 years before it got tired.. Packed its bag.. and Traveled and never came backk home.. **Please eh.. 1 minute silence for Doggy.. She is missed... :(.. Damn i liked that Dog.. So the same Dog had series of generations and when the last descendant died. I was called and back in school and Told.. "Junior... Kimba is dead.." hehehe To say the least i was heart broken.. Those Dogs were familym mehn.. **Sniff Sniff.. SomeboRRy please gimme a handkerchief.. This is a mushy mushy moment for me... :(

    That being said.. the culture of Dog keeping here is relatively poor.. I mean i was even worse a owner.. But the truth is as you said Bubba.. A Dog deserves beRRa.. Those guys secured my family from series of robbers back then.. **Deep sigh.. Now you have made me guilty.. I should have been a beRRa Dog IOga.. Oh well there is always a chance to do better.. Thinking of getting a Rottweiler when i move out... Hopefully.. He might inherit a part of my estate sev.. hehehe shey be ya the one that said we should treat them well now now.. **Winks.. How are you Bubba?! Trust you are feeling better now yeah?! Cheers and please keep smiling biko.. and the crowd goes.. Oooosshheeey Turn uP!..

    P.S: Saw your reply to my comment last week.. and went Yyyyaaayyyy..She replied..iBlush.. **Covers face in shyness.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhhh!!!!!! Duru is here again.... so you too are qiliti abi? I hope you treat your next dog beeerrrraaa and please dont buy the one that will bite your legs off oo lol. Am good dear I hope you are doing great yourself. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...