Monday 1 June 2015

JUNE IS HERE!!!


Hey darlings! It's here!!!! I mean JUNE..... wow nau nau June done land ooo. The first half of the year is running down and all I can say is thank you God *looks up with open arms*. I remember screaming happy new year!!! calling family and friends, hugging it out with anyone around me...... hmmmm I bless God that we are HERE.

How far your side? How far about the things you set out  to do in the first quarter and first half of 2015? What about your long list of 'new year resolutions? are you on track or just disappointed that things ain't going as planned? Hey! stop beating yourself up. Go back to the drawing board this month month of June and start brainstorming, re-strategies, plan and don't forget to PRAY. 2015 is still here and God still answers prayers. You my friend that have exceeded your expectations, Kudos and good job. Keep running with that spirit and you will achieve more however, do not forget those coming behind you. Phew!...

That our of of the way, May this month of June be a blessing to you. May it bring about laughter, fun, joy and accelerated speed. May God come through for you in ways unimaginable. Be blessed and a blessing this month of JUNE. Happy birthday to all June babies E-huggs :-D

Sharonxxx.    

1 comment:

  1. Haappppyyyyyyyy Neeww Month Sharon.. may the month June favor you and yours too IJN.. Amen.. Mmehhhnn Eez not a joking sturvzz ohh.. nah nah.. June e haf reach.. **cleans sweat... before you know nah.. bam! ByDay e haf Reach.. before you know it nah bam!!! Chjristmas e haf reach.. we thank GOD we are still here Bubba.. #ItcanonlybeGOD.

    Mehn about the new year resolutions something ehhhnn.. **In My Thickest Igbo accent... Nne hapu that one oh! I haf even forgoten most of my resolutions i set sef.. as I do them daily **Covers face.. Do have a splendid month ahead oh Bubba.. and please Dance like no one is watching all time every time.. and the crowd goes... Oooooooossshhheeey Turn uP! :)

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...