Sunday 12 October 2014

APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE....



Hey people.... hope you all are having a great weekend. So I just found this thought provoking interesting piece on BBC's google+ page and decided to share it. Life is deep very deep as we often preoccupy our minds constantly with experiences we are missing out on, things we don't have, our situations that we forget how fortunate we are than we give ourselves credit for. Some people will give an arm and a leg to have the things you take for granted.

We have t start renewing our minds and become more grateful and appreciative of the things we have the blessings we receive every now and then. Don't forget that most of the things you take for granted is someone's prayer point. Pause for a moment and take a good look around you, you will definitely find something, endless things to be grateful for. Sometimes, we really do not know how good we have it until it's gone....... Learn to appreciate life in general, love, live and thrive.......  See everything you have, everything happening right now as a blessing. Don't also fail to help and support those going through life stuff..... BLESSINGS!!!!
Sharon xxx.

Photo Credit: BBC.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!...this kinda broke my heart....**sigh** If I could I would love to read for him with NO pay at all......mehn mami...I am with you people taking things for granted...**sigh** it is well mami..........I don't remember taking things for granted tho'....I mean until I have my private jet tho'.....hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha my dear we take a lot of things for granted to the point where we seldom notice...... When all your five senses are working we take for granted that there are people who don't have all working for them. T baby, don't worry your private jet is on it's way ooo....... just go get your piloting skills sharpened lol...

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...