Sunday 5 October 2014

STYLESPIRATION.......

Hey people!!! How una dey do today ehh? Hope you all are having a great holiday? am doing great myself and having a lotta rest. YES!! REST!!!! after all everyone needs rest abi? Ok today I decided to do this post on stylespiration featuring mua; my humble self. I love to play dress up, play with colours, find different ways to wear an item, I also do love to colour combination as well as pairing my clothes with different accessory to make it look good. 

My girlfriend the other day asked me to try and feature myself on my blog as often as possible. She loves the way I dress and  felt that my dress sense will inspire someone somewhere. In her word, no be only me go dey copy your style...... lol


These photos were taken on my birthday. It was my birthday gift to me from me..... hehehe here I played with colours (it's actually ok to play with colours)..... My pant is flowered it has a mixture of red, green, orange, cream, purple, yellow, pink, teeny tiny black .......... Abeg the colours on it is plenty..... shooo for only one cloth? so you see; I have a lot of options anytime I want to rock this pant. I can also pair it with as many colours of blazer/jacket, shirts, tops shoes, accessories.... ....... as possible. I can decide to formalize or casualize this pant which every way, I know I will have a lot of wear out of this pant.... I go just dey change my style hmmm dey do like that yeah!!!! 

I can also alternate the top and jackets used in these photos with any colour of pant, gown and skirt. So people, as una dey arrange clothes for the week, feel free to take inspiration here. I think I will try to do this more often as I am beginning to like how this feels.... hahaha rolls eyes..... hehehe. Remember, one clothing item can make a whole lotta difference.... 
Have a great week people...... and please share your style with me too .

Sharon xxx

2 comments:

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...