Sunday 12 October 2014

K BABY IS HERE!!!!!....


Hey fam, how are you guys doing? hope not too bad....... hehehe as for me I am over the moon because as you can see, my long awaited nephew is here....... we have been waiting for him and God Almighty brought him to us in his own time...... he is healthy, strong and fresh yes fresh!!! He was born on the 10th of October weighing more than 3kg...... Yes he is a big baby I know...... The good thing is Mother, Baby and Father are all doing well. God be praised..... I will bring you guys better photograph of him biko..... ha am such a bad photographer.

I can't wait to start spoiling him silly....... He has brought so much joy and happiness to our family.... Waooo it's so nice to see everyone happy....... Hmmmm did I even mention to you that my K baby is our first nephew and our parents first grandchild? he has four aunties... yes oo 1,2,3,4!!! and two uncles so you see there is plenty "spoilzation" already happening around him. everyone in the family already has a name for him...... I gave him Chikaima which means ***it's God we know***....
Indeed, it has been God all the while and we give him all the praise. "Chikaima is such a cutie" and oh I looovvveee the way he smells......too

So here is my prayer to everyone searching, praying and hoping for the gift of a baby, God will answer you, He will come through for you at his own time, He will course the cry of babies to be heard from your household and may your quiver be filled with babies... male and female...... and may He bring you joy and happiness as He has brought to my family in Jesus Mighty Name Amen...

Now let me go back to my OMUGWO duties..... will be right back.
Sharon xxx.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...