Monday 24 November 2014

HARMATTAN SEASON IS......LOADING!!!!


Yeah!!! it's that season of the year  again... drum roll!!!.... OK fam over excitement dey worrhy me I know... anyway how is everyone doing? Me I dey kamkpe only that one of my favorite season is LOADING.....lol. It's almighty harmattan people!!! see eh!! this season is IT for me.... as it usually brings lots of good memories with it... childhood memories to be precise. Chei children of nowadays una dehy miss big time!!! urhhh..... drags hair you guys will not understand. For those who don't know, HARMATTAN is a hot, dry and dusty season in the West African region. The wind that brings harmattan usually come from sahara desert. This happens between November to late January into February.
I can remember vividly how harsh the weather can be at this time of the year. It's the season that normally usher in Christmas. I remember how the air will change, the cold will begin to set in, our lips will start breaking, huhmm what's that smell? CHRISTMAS!!!! ah na that time you go know say christmas dey smell... lol..
The season's fruits nko??? AMAZING!!! Ahhh... Odara (both nwannu and nwooso) hehehe... Ichekwu, Chop-chop abi na sour chop anyone..... hmmmm Sorry ooo for those who don't understand these fruits names.... Me I don't know their english names not to talk of their botanical names..... SOWI!!! but wait ooo, you can tell me if you know. 

By this time of the year also my friends, in our house eh christmas clothes, shoes, cap, sucks, eyeglass hehehe... every every don ready oo waiting for the "D" day lol.. Hmmm how can I forget the "shinetastic" body, leg, lips, face, head courtesy of Almighty Vaseline lol... OH.... how about all the fowl yansh hair do hahaha "rolls on the floor and faint" chinekeme!!  Ah! the Ajekpako's and Ajebutter's in the house will not be able to relate to this section of the law ooo hahaha....  na only we Ajegunle VS Diobu children go understand this section well...hmmm all them ashy/dusty body nko? No wonder people say na for harmattan e go to find wife...lol
 OK joke apart now let's get really serious here. This season is beautiful and amazing as people get to do a lot of cleaning, drying, washing and sunning of their belongings they only get to do once a year...... for example, rugs, car seats, heavy jackets, blankets, upholstery etc. wait oo rug still dey rain? haba tiles don take over that industry..... sorry I forget say center rug dey.... my bad.

For me, I am ready as in READY for the weather.... I am so going to take advantage of it kpa kpa..... I have plan on what to do lol.... naa I won't spill just watch this space. However, to show say I don ready for this our own kind of winter eh.... here are some of my "SHINETASTIC" products in pictures......lol
People here they are.....My Vas...vas, Avon lipgloss, Baby oil .

Here is Vas baby!!! always ready for the show. Oh she never leaves my bag..... She is one of my daily essentials.

And...... my gurls.... they make my lips succulent, shiny and sexxy lol


Share your harmattan fun memories with me!!!! I love you for stopping by..... kisses

Sharon xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha....you sound like you are all prepped up for it....hehe....well, dry season or not, I always got me lip balm in my purse....How are you mami.....it's been a while...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mami I am well prepared for the season jare..... yes it's really been a while my dear am still trying to settle in, my laptop is messing up + this our yeye internet sef..... am good any way enjoy your hubby.

      Delete
  2. Petroleum jelly is a must-have for me regardless of the weather because my lips get chapped easily. These are really good reminders of preparations for the coming season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes oo jelly is a must have for everybody..... oya start preparing before the harmattan will carry you go oo lol..... good to have you here.... welcome to my page.SuperLux. love

      Delete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...