Saturday 1 November 2014

IT'S NOVEMBER!!!



Hello people!!! It's November and am grateful for coming this far.... It's not all who started this year that is here with us today. God is great!!! I am getting better guys and will get back to blogging soon..... life first eh!!!
I pray that this new month will be a blessing to us all. We will all run through a troop and leap over walls of sickness, poverty, death, failure, diseases, barriers, joblessness, disappointments etc. God's faithfulness will see us all through this beautiful month and usher us in to December In Jesus name Amen.

Don't worry if you are still expectant of anything no matter what, the year has not ended yet. God still has miraculous powers and He is still in the business of surprising His children. Just believe!!! It is well with you and your family..... Bless

ENJOY!!!
Sharonxxx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...