Sunday 1 March 2015

STYLESPIRATION!!!..... FEELING FLORAL.

Hi guys! Okay today I am feeling floral yay!!! Do you  guys remember this pant from last year's stylespiration post? Well if you don't, read it Here. In that post, I told ya'll I love to dress up and if I am in LOVE with any clothing item, I will wear the life out of it. I just love this floral pant because of the many colours in it........ It does remind me of Benjamin's coat of many colours tho....... shay? 
I love the fact that I can wear it any how I like, pair it with as many coloured tops as possible and I can formalise or casualise this pant (VERSATILITY)!!! . Don't you just love that? sounds great right?


OYA enjoy some picshur............ and tell me what you think. Just over look the photo bombing guys.


Madam Sharon!!!


Look who we have here...... Femi

Who would believe I have a natural hair on...... Hmmmm ihe wigi na cover lol.




Awww I do have a beautiful smile...... my best accessory....
Do have a colourful month people..... LOVE YOU GUYS!!....
Sharon.....xxx

6 comments:

  1. Your happy moments will be great a time to spend around you... (just an observation). Meanwhile great smiles and lovely beads. As for your pants of many colours, did your mother make it for you? lol.
    Happy new month to you too Ify.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Ugo. I can't stop laughing! *smiles* and no mum didn't make them pant.

      Delete
  2. you have such a genuine smile..i love this.x
    www.deemako.com

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...