Sunday 15 March 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY AMAZING MUM!!!

Hello people!! Today is dedicated to celebrate mother's and I want to use this platform to celebrate my mum. She is an amazing woman and to be honest I have been thinking of the best words to use on her but, to be honest, I am lost for words. This woman right here welcomed me into her arms some years back and has loved me unconditionally to this day. She is the strongest woman I know, she is a love giver, a cuddler, she's patient, kind, a disciplinarian, protector, provider, encourager, a disciple of God's word, my bear hug giver, my father's wife, my prayer warrior.............. I can beat my chest and tell you that 'MY MOTHER IS THE TRUTH'. She taught me how to be a Godly woman and how to go manual in the event of no machine or machine breakdown.


My mum saw different abilities and potentials in me when others only saw my weakness and flaws. She held my hands all through my fight with 'poliomyelitis' and nursed me back to health. Her wish for me as a child was to live an independent life........ one I need not depend on anyone to look after me. My mum worked tirelessly to mold me in that path and I am proud to say that I turned out very well.


My mum is my greatest motivator, my cheerleader, and 'applauder' lol (if there is any word like that). Today I join millions of people on earth celebrating their mums and every woman who have made impact in their lives to celebrate my mum Mrs Florence Chinoyelum Echendu. She made looking after a disabled child seem very easy. ....... Mum, You are the best mother to all seven of us, and the best grandmother ever!!! I could go on but let me stop here. A day will come when I will share our beautiful story.

As a mother's day gift, I am taking my mum for a photo shoot lol...... It was difficult finding better photos of my mum alone. It's either somebody from no where will just photo bomb or one of her children will tag along.

God please bless me more because of my mum........ I want to put smiles on her beautiful face much more than I have done. Amen.

Sharon xxx.

5 comments:

  1. Awww such a heart felt post. Mothers are just priceless..they deserve the very best of life and more. Happy mothers day to yor mum dear..xx

    Sophsinspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie. Yes our mothers deserve the best and much more.

      Delete
  2. Mothers are just priceless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mothers day to her in arrears

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...