Sunday 6 March 2016

My mum is the BEST ...... #Happy mother's day

Happy mother's day to my one and only mama. Word's fail me to describe you...... You are amazing in every way. You have watched me and my siblings grow into adults yet not a day passes without you reminding us of how much you love and care for us. You are our prayer warrior, teacher,
counsellor, hug giver, cheerleader, cook, launderer, musician, care giver........... wife to our dear father.
We look like sisters don't we?
Today I celebrate you as the world celebrate mums. May God keep in good health, may His grace shine upon you and may we continually bring joy to your heart. Amen

To every woman out there trying to conceive, may God answer you speedily. Motherhood is a blessing and God will bless you with yours. 

Happy mothers day to my big sister

Grandma Chimdi loves you
Happy mothers day to all mums and intending mums.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for the information, really this is a nice Post , I love it. I hope that more and more Blogger will use this feature in the future, because it just makes the internet better I think !

    mothers day 2016 images wallpapers pictures
    Happy Mothers Day Saying images
    mothers day 2016 pictures images wallpapers

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...