Saturday 12 March 2016

Weekend delight ... #Foodspiration.

Hi guys and happy weekend... How is your weekend going? What are you having for breakfast this beautiful morning? Well I am here to share mine with you and to probably inspire you on what to go for.

So this morning, I decided to have fried ripe plantain and eggs. I also made pap a.k.a Akamu to go with it. I added a little carrot, green beans and a drizzle of honey to the egg....... hmmmm yummy!!! and oh evaporated milk was added to the pap too.  
Whatever you decide to have this morning, please enjoy it and have a great day. Cheers

After this na sleep get me. 

Sharonxxx


2 comments:

  1. Hian!!!! ghen ghen!! Eezz not a Joking things oh!! See my Sharon be Balling eh! While omolomo be here eating water water soup :( hehehehehe You Go Gurll.. The food looks to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha and sit tastes great too.

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...