Thursday 18 September 2014

BIRTHDAY GURL....


Yea!!! 16th of this very September was my YES... I had so much fun on the day. This was a special birthday because I got to spend my day with my sisters. The day started beautifully with my sisters around me to show me love. Goat meat soup was prepared for me (sorry I cant upload the photos cos we were on nipple/panty showing nighties.... OOPS) we all ate and talked over growing up and a lot of other stuff. Of course I had a lone time with my maker which was amazing. I feel so blessed just thinking about the day. I am thankful to God for life, love, family and so much laughter.
I am overwhelmed at the all round beauty God has given me. I am captivated by His unconditional love and mercy towards me. My life is a testimony that the word of God works. Thank you God for opening a new chapter in my life...... My life is truly AMAZING.

My amazing parents, friends and well wish wishers called, texted, prayed, in boxed, sang etc. I felt loved really loved on the day. Thank you all for loving me. Oya enjoy some FOTOs







Aside from lazing around with my sisters, the only special thing I did on the day was a walk to the studio to take some pictures. This years birthday I can proudly say has been one of the best I have had cos I spent it with my family. What more can a gurl ask for?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE.....

Sharon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...