Sunday 21 September 2014

IT'S MONDAY!!!

Nice Monday Quotes Image

Hey!!! it's Monday tomorrow and a lot of people are already frowning. Why do some people hate Mondays? I can't even understand why Oh!! I think it's because they had a very nice weekend/vacation devoid of schedules, Projects, deadlines, getting up early and the pressure of rushing out of the house to beat traffic, to catch the staff bus and all the busyness that comes with "Monday".

Monday's follows two days of care freeness, fun and freedom. Wait ooo is it really? cos not everyone will agree to this fact as for some people, this is sheer fantasy. To some, the weekend is a chore time whether single or with family responsibilities.  It sometimes comes with a lot of Owambe's!!!, cooking!!!, cleaning!!!, shopping!!! hmmmm ............ complete the leader dots.


So my people, this weekends una see so ehnn, it is not all that it is cracked up to be ooo. So when next you remember Monday's, think of new beginnings, a fresh start, a time to be positive ...... Think about the faces you missed, the how was your weekend, all the weekend gossip's your colleagues will share and oops!!! those emails that floods to your inbox. While you are at it, also think and prepare your itinerary for this week.

Have a fabulous week ahead and think of Monday's as "YOUR DAY"

LOVE SHARON xxx  

1 comment:

  1. Nice.....I always wondered bout the I-Hate-Mondays syndrome....hehe

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...