Thursday 11 September 2014

WELCOME! WELCOME!! WELCOME!!!

You are welcome to my page. You yes YOU!!!. I am so so excited that Sharonifeoma is finally here because this has been cooking for a while now and I am so glad that my dream have been birthed at last. This goes to show that dreams do come true abi? no matter how long it takes if only you don't give up on it. I make no claim to knowing everything, but as  a woman with a big mouth and strong opinion, I do feel like this space is the right stage  for me to air out my views and opinions on disability and social issues that interests me. It's actually fine if you don't agree with me.

I am a dreamer and a story teller (so expect a lotta gist). Here @ Sharonifeoma, I will be expressing myself a lot more than I have done in the past. I will be blogging/vlogging to show, encourage, motivate and inspire people on how to cope and thrive through life challenges (It's not gonna be just about me trust me) and social issues affecting us all. I am not the best writer in the world (I can only try) but, writing and talking helps me release my true stories in the hope that my experiences will help my audience stay strong, thrive and live life to the full in the face of any circumstances.

Topics treated here will vary depending on what interests me (and of course suggestions) everything on here are my opinion (except features which will be acknowledged) however, your suggestions, comments and constructive criticism are welcome. 

At this point, I do not understand what I have gotten myself into ooo but, you are very welcome to comment, email, share, subscribe and follow me on all my social media handles. Don't like it, Don't comment. Simples!!!. 

I can't wait to start sharing with you. Once again, YOU ARE WELCOME.

Sharon. xxx

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!...and I am the first to comment on a new blog....hehe....well, I am looking forward to reading from you Sharon.....I will visit again....

    Tibs Tells Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thank you Erniesha and congrats for being the first to comment on here yeah!!! girl power please do visit again.

      Delete
  2. @Erniesha: this means am the second.
    This gonna be one of the blog to alway logon to; i suppose.
    I like sharonIfeoma's Blog. Nice logo up there
    #it is fine

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...