Sunday 8 March 2015

STYLESPIRATION!!! HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS...:-D


Don't you just love my HAIR???
ALO my beautiful people!!! Happy SUNDAY!!! How was church today? I had a blast in His presence and I am so grateful I made it to Church today. Do any of you live very far from your place of worship and you are 'carless' aka leggedis? Hmmm how do you manage? Me too I live very far from my place of worship and I still manage to get to church. You know what they say 'where there is a will, there is a way'. I have churches around where I live but, there is something about my church **THE KING'S ASSEMBLY** that urrrhhh hmmm you won't understand. This is a place that I have been privileged to be taught God's word undiluted and with love. I have grown here and I am committedly serving in a ministry. Yes!! I dey take style invite you lol..... if  you live in Port-Harcourt or planning to visit soon, I think you should pay us a visit sometime.


Okay! this photo was taken a while ago. I was scrolling through my phone and found them......... and here I am sharing with you. Guys I think it is very much okay to play with colours........ I love beautiful colours!!! I love the fact that I can pair this beautiful green blazer with a lot of other colours. I have been doing that and I will bring you photo so you can pick your favourite. Be inspired!!  



MY SMILE IS PRICELESS....

I know..... I used to be BIG!!! am working on it lol...

Showing my hair off..... Hair post coming soooooonnn.





Black and white looks good on meeeee
Meet ma sis ANITA.
Say what?

Don't you just love Ani's Colour combo? 

Girl power.....

What i'm wearing......


Green Jacket:- Zara
Yellow Top:- Zara
Black Pants:- New Look
Red Shoes:- M & S
Necklace:- Primark
Ring:- H & M.
Watch:- Casio Sheen
NOTE:- I remember carrying a black clutch bag by Dorothy Perkins...... I hate carrying bags I donno WHY?
And for CHURCH ADDRESS: We are @ #1 Stadium Road Port-Harcourt....... right behind Happy Bite Airforce Junction. See you soon.

Sharon xxx.


4 comments:

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...