Saturday 7 March 2015

STYLESPIRATION!! CASUAL LOOK FRIDAY.

Hello people! Happy weekend to all of you. In this post, I thought I should share what I wore out and about on Friday. I decided to opt for a casual look because I love casuals. They make me feel smart and easy on the eyes..... without plenty drama abi?  **eyes up and thinking*** Is it just me that feel that way about casuals? maybe not. Looking at these photos, I can only but say WOW!!! because it shows how far I have come to accept myself. You don't understand right? Okay lemme break it down for you. years back,
I would never in a million years have taken talkless of sharing a full portrait photo of myself. hmmm, I guess its not just me tho, I think it's something a lot of persons with certain visible disability have challenge doing.......... WOW again!!! All I can say is that I have really come a long way to accepting myself, my body, my shape and the blessings that comes with disability. I no longer look at the damage done rather, I can confidently say that I have a new level of confidence and I am very willing to start showing off my style. I want to do this as often as possible just to encourage others struggling with their body type and those still on the road to self acceptance. Now that's what I call CONFIDENCE. To get to this point is been quite a journey........ I am going to be rolling all the way I just hope you won't be bored. Please feed ya eyes....... I just love the camera.......


Dont you just love my hair? 




I see you!!

LIFE IS A FREE GIFT...... ENJOY IT.

Walks away.......
Looking at these photos, I think I will be really good for an ad job...... **screaming where are them JUMIA!!! and all the other clothing stores. lol.

I am not one to tell people what am wearing, but since I get people ask me what I am wearing, I will start listing them below.

T Shirt:- Superdry 
Pant:- Zara chinos
Shoes:- Primark.
I think that's all really...... See you in my next post. Happy weekend. kisses

Sharon xxx.

2 comments:

  1. LOL..@where is Jumia. the ads will come Sharon. You look casually nice and very relaxed.
    Nice post!! Enjoy the weekend and do pass by my blog and let me know what u think of the latest post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks dear. yes the ad will come. cheers

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...