Monday 30 March 2015

PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH NIGERIA.

Hey people! e don tay o..... no be small. I really miss you guys *smailes*. Okay back to today's post. We all know that a lot has been going on lately in Nigeria *our Nigeria* from our devalued naira wahala to rise in fuel price and now the election ...... hmmm the world is watching us keenly. A lot of argument have sprung up as a result of all the things happening in our Nation......... All I can say is that we have to learn to be patient with Nigeria........ how old are we again? 

Image result for Nigeria
Everyone must submit to governing authorities. For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed there by God. Romans 13:1 (NLT)

We can't get better if  all we do is complain, point accusing fingers, lay blames, fight..... etc. Every country has it's own problems. I think it is high time we started thinking about 'US' 'collective interest...... and not about our individual interest. Our country, institutions, economy, people, industries etc. as a whole is a growing one. Please let's be patient with a growing system.

We all have a role to play in this process of bettering Nigeria...... our Nigeria. When a new policy, system, or change is introduced in a system, things don't go all smooth and that is where PATIENCE comes to play. Only speak what will unite us as a country and not what will divide 'US' 

God is interested in governances, He is a God of order. Nigeria is our country...... it is our home..... Nigeria is our's. Let's unite and build a better Nigeria we will all be proud of. It will only take patience to get there!! Violence will only destroy us.   

Sharonxxx.

2 comments:

  1. Oooosssshhheeeyyy Turn up!!! Hiya!!! Ifeoma.. **Drops on knees like www.everydaytibs.blogspot.com I am reallyyy sorrry i am here late!! my life has been confused.com in the past 4 weeks... and the crowd goes.. yeeeaaahhh mehn! Bubba I love your smile like kilode.. It has me smiling like a fish.. Its one of those your smile makes my smile to smile kinda smiles.. hehehehehe

    Truly ehn Bubba, Nigeria maRRa tire me no be small, but life is teaching this 23 years 3 months and 19 days old boy abi na man to not give up on the Nigerian Dream.. We might not be there yet!! Hell!!! the journey might be a long way out sef! but that doesnt mean we 'SHANT' get there.. hehheheheh na small small.. I only wish that our leaders will stop recycling us like a prostitute, and using and dumping us like Lacasera bottles and gala wrappers.. Today they say they want Buhari, Tomorrow Jonah will come back and say he wants to give change.. maybe 20 years from now.. My point is the youths like Adebola Williams, Like the great Sharon Ifeoma and all need to be more involved in governance.. we cannot sit down here and hope for a change that comes only on Instagram #hashtags.. we need to go out there and make it... and teh crowd goes.. Preach on Brover...

    Turn up Turn up ladies and gentlemen.. i found me a new Blog to stalk like kilode, plus her smile is amazing.. in www.sykik.blogspot.com 's voice.. Oh my dayssss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Duru you are welcome on board. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...