Tuesday 31 March 2015

STYLESPIRATION!!! MONDAY BEST......

 Hellloooo people!!! 
Una doooo. It's stylespiration again! yes I love to look good and it's okay *nod's head* See eh... before I step out of my house, I tend to view my outfit like a zillion times yes I pay that much attention to how I look. I love compliments who doesn't ?* looking up* For me, it's the icing on the cake...... when I get compliments, it's a bonus that lifts my spirit and am sure a lot of you share my sentiment. 
Someone once asked me a question and my reply shocked him or perhaps, he didn't expect in a million years what my reply was going to be. 
Him: Sharon why do you alway look your best?
Me: Because I don't want to be mistaken for a beggar..... Simples!

(story for another day) BTW who says disabled people can't just be fashionable? 
It doesn't matter if you are on a wheelchair or you use any sort of walking aids...... 
Don't shy away from colours......... PLAY with them. Always smile...

 I love ME!
 I love pearls.........
 Change your style...
I love red!!! I call it my variety colour because it can go with anything.... it compliments quite a lot of colors.

No matter what or who you are wearing, DON'T leave your SMILE at home...... And wear your clothes CONFIDENTLY......... 
Forget the environment, concentrate on my outfit lol.

I could throw on a wig.... but I chose not to. Love my corn rows.


Showing off my acessories.... you like?
While out and about, stay stylish, be beautiful....... be you!.
What I'm wearing?
Blazer: Zara
Cami: Atmosphere
Pants: Newlook
Shoes: Rocket Dog
Watch: Casio Sheen
Rings: Mango/ Dorothy perkins
Necklace: Wallis
Don't forget to follow me on FaceBook and Twitter @sharonifeoma

Sharon xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...