Wednesday 17 February 2016

Lunch is served........

Hey guys :-D How is your day going y'all? What are you having for lunch if it is lunch time where you are? Okay I have been craving 'Bole' for sometime now. Bole is one of our local delicacies where I am from. Bole is made of plantain (The bigger version of banana), yam and a palm oil sauce to go with it. You can decide to have it with smoked Ice fish, chicken or gizzard whatever your choice. 


I had mine with smoked fish as you can see and it was delicious. 

Lets know what you are having for lunch..... If you are skipping lunch, what will you be having for dinner? Please share.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
I need a glass of ice cold water. my mouth is on fire!!!
Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...