Thursday 4 February 2016

Today is world cancer day.

Image result for world cancer day
Hello people, how are you all doing? Today is world cancer day. Today 4th February is a day set aside to create awareness, inspire actions, support, share stories, inspire change, show love etc. for the sole purpose of the fight against cancer. It is therefore everyone's responsibility to educate, talk and raise awareness about the prevention, detection and treatment. It is also a time to care for and show support to those currently battling the disease. And to those who fought and won the battle; Congratulations and irrespective of what you lost in the process, see yourself as a victor.
Together, we can win the battle against cancer.

Sharonxxx.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Chiu for your comment and for visiting my site. I will definitely check yours out. cheers.

    ReplyDelete

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...