Monday 1 February 2016

Monday Inspiration

Hello people!! How are you all doing? It's Monday and I love it. Okay to the gist. These photos made the rounds last week. As inspiring and motivating as they are, they have each have a lesson to teach you and I. Looking at the first photo, I am encouraged to be better, do more and NEVER make an excuse no matter what. With the level of my disability, It was difficult navigating classrooms and other utility buildings within my school premises. It was a huge struggle for me back then as the buildings where not designed to be disable friendly. In all, gaining access was a huge problem for me and other persons with disability...... However, the good news here is that we made it. I really do not know how this young man made it through school, but again, he made it. Lesson: Never ever make an excuse for not doing the things you are supposed to do...... don't give up on your dreams because of the system you find yourself. Take it one step at a time and you will get there.
This other photo shows a cripple going about his daily business. As heart breaking as this photo is, he is an inspiration. He has made a choice  to fend for himself. It shows there are people who hate to beg. He would rather make money for himself than beg for arms. Also, I as much as he is going about his business, I think he could do with a little help from the government, institutions and well meaning individuals. To give him some dignity, I think he NEEDS a wheelchair and a little space on a busy area where he can sit and make his daily income. This will save him the stress of crawling around looking for customers.
 To you my reader, what are you complaining about? Why do you want to give up on life? look at these photos and be encouraged. Be motivated to give  life another try, be encouraged not to quite...... blessings and miracles are everywhere!!! just hang in there and see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

Sharonxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...