Saturday 23 January 2016

FOODSPIRATION!!! OFADA JOLLOF RICE + FRIED PLANTAIN





Helllooooo!!! It's Saturday and I am feeling very lazy today.............. Who else is feeling this way? Anyway, I had to drag myself out of bed to prepare something nice for ma humble self. S what's cooking in 'Sharon's Kitchen' today? It's a very simple but delicious dish!
I have on the table a well prepared #Ofada #jollof  #rice with fried #plantain Yes!!! 

INGREDIENTS
  • Ofada rice
  • Fresh tomatoes
  • Carrot
  • Salt
  • Green beans
  • Groundnut oil
  • Pepper
  • Curry
  • Thyme/Rosemary
  • Cray fish
  • Onion 
  • Plantain
Remember this recipe is for one. All the ingredients above where measured with my eyes....... Yes!!! A lot of Nigerians do not measure food ingredients......... we are gifted in the area of using our eyes. 
This tasted really nice...... Try it, come back and testify. *licks spoon*
Errmmm sorry about the photos I am still learning how to work ,y camera.......... I noticed the blurred photos after I have finished eating the food. Next time, I will check before eating.

Sharonxxx. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...