Friday 1 January 2016

RAHMA THE GIRL WITH HALF A BODY.



When I opened Lindaikeji's blog this morning and found this story my heart stopped for a minute. To see another individual being carried in a bowl around a city filled with privileged person who could have done better for this young lady to me is very unpleasant.

Her name is Rahma and she is 19 years old. I guess she has been carried around all her life up until she had an encounter with this good Samaritan. It shouldn't be this way. As sad as it is, this is just one story out of millions in similar situation.

Our government, public and private institutions and organizations as well as individuals have to step out and do more for persons living with disability. I live with a disability and I understand first hand what we go through on a daily basis. Let us recognize that these individuals are human's first.

In 2016, let us do more to assist and be there for person living with any form of disability. God bless this good Samaritan.

Did you notice the smile on her face? It's PRICELESS!

Culled Lindaikeji

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...