Monday 25 January 2016

REMEMBERING MY HOUSE WORK DAYS.....

Awww Aunty acid could't have said it any better. When I saw this post, I quickly remembered my house work days.......... I still do house chores tho but not to the gravity and level compared to when I lived at home with my parents and siblings. Whew! 
Back in the day, everyone in my house has a particular house work attached to them....... It was more of a division of labor with specialization   lol. As you get to a certain age in my mother's house, you automatically get a house chore assigned to you. I you get your part done and on time, everyone is good but when you DON'T........ hehehe na your body go tell you.

Oh how I hate to do dishes!!!! I HATE that chore with a passion. I remember always bribing my younger sibling to help me out......... I will tell everyone in the house that I have a headache, stomach ache, tooth ache............ all the aches in this world just to avoid washing the dishes.... phwww! It is well ooo
Leaving on my own now have made me appreciate those years....... even if I used to run and play all the wayo in this world so as not to do house work, my mum will always win in the end because she will notice in the end. 
So if you like form sickness like I used to, If you have my kind of mother, your body go tell you. I still love you mum.
What's your house work story.............. Please share.

Sharonxxx.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...