Thursday 28 January 2016

HILARIOUS!! MAN POST A PHOTO OF HIS WIFE'S 'PERIOD OUTFIT' ON REDDIT


Reddit user chrisflynn85 posted the image on Imgur and Reddit of his wife in her 'period' outfit of a fleecey dressing gown, pyjama bottoms and fluffy socks, where it has notched up 2 million views and 2,000 comments


It's the time in the month when women allow themselves a bit of comfort.
So no one would blame this man's poor wife for cosying up in a fleecey snowman dressing gown, baggy pyjama trousers and fluffy socks.
But after her husband - known only as chrisflynn85 and believed to be from Pennsylvania - took a candid snap of her outfit while she wasn't looking and posted it online, he may be in for a whole world of pain.
Chrisflynn85  shared the image on Reddit on 27 January with the caption: 'This is my wife's "don't f****** touch me I'm on my period" outfit.'
What was most likely meant as a harmless joke quickly spiralled out of control as the image notched up more than 2 million views in just one day along with almost 2,000 comments. 

And the hapless husband may now be wishing he had never posted it in the first place, as it quickly developed into a heated debate over the correct choice of lounge wear for women at that time of the month. He later admitted: 'If she sees this, pms is going to move to defcon 5'.
Reddit users seemed divided over whether the photo was amusing or just cruel.
One wrote: 'I love this observation,' while the unnamed wife even won herself some fashion fans. 
Giftofgab24 wrote: 'I love how she's got the PJ bottoms tucked into the socks. That's a great look.' 
Another user agreed, writing: 'I do that. hate when pajama pants push up and expose my calves to the cold air,' while z0rz added: 'Looks so comfy. I want to start dressing like this now.' 
Female user Odyssa wrote: 'Honestly, with how much uncomfortable, non-functional and ill-conceived clothing is out there for women to choose from, putting on an outfit like this at the end of a long day is one of the best feelings.'
A male user also defended the man's wife, saying: 'I'm a 25 year old male and aside from this print, I wear nearly exactly that every single day when I get home from work. I am wearing it right now.' 
Chrisflynn85 admitted: 'S*** didn't realize this would get so many upvotes.... If she sees this, pms is going to move to defcon 5.'  
He later joked that he had Googled divorce lawyers. It is not known whether his wife has seen the post yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...