Thursday 21 January 2016

IT'S OKAY TO BE AFRAID............

Hello guys, Gooooodmorrrrning! I hope you had a good night rest? Okay I saw a video yesterday and was wowed by it. I really appreciate people who can come out of their comfort zone to share their life struggles with others. Trust me, it takes a lot to get on the web considering the rate of bulling that go on here........ however, it is also very brave to come on here and inspire, motivate and encourage others who might be going through similar life struggles like yourself.
Above is Kelly's video titled: It's okay to be afraid. I loved the video and I hope you like it. In life, sometimes it's okay for things not to be okay. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...