Tuesday 12 January 2016

FOCUS...... READY ....... ACTION.

"If you focus on the possible when you experience difficult situations, YOU CAN positively change your outlook, reduce your stress, and concentrate on achieving things that otherwise may not have been possible." -Catherine Pulsifer

Hello people good morning from my end. I was going through my photo archive this morning and found this photo of mine. I quickly remembered what I was doing on the day...... No I wasn't taking a photo of anything rather, I was trying to get the center of a flower that was placed on the window. 
It was difficult to get clearly because I didn't know how to work the camera to achieve what I
wanted. Wow! it was simple yet difficult ........ finally I got help. The guy who came to help me out told me something profound, he said to me Sharon you are not concentrating. stop looking at the whole flower pot, focus and bring your attention to the center. 
I struggled a bit but finally, with his help and guidance I found the center......... Photography 101....... Isn't it funny how we spend most of our time doing stuff we would ordinarily get done in less time? Focus is key that's what I found out. When you focus and pay attention to the things that matters, you will get the desired result that you seek.
I know the year is still very fresh and we are all trying to get certain aspects of our lives in the right direction, whatever it is, career, job, business, academics, personal etc. as you try to kick start, concentrate, pay attention and FOCUS on the center ONLY then will you achieve desired result and other things will fall into place.
Be positive....... stay positive........Focus....... anything is possible.

Sharonxxx



3 comments:

PERFECTION IS TAILOR MADE

I visited a friend during the festive period and she offered to serve me rice of which I obliged.  The question that followed made me sm...